How do I gain entry into an undergraduate degree?

You will be assessed for entry into our undergraduate degrees based on one of the following methods;

  • Your Year 12 ATAR (Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank, formally Tertiary Entrance Rank)
  • TAFE or Registered Training Organisation (RTO) study at or above a Certificate IV, though the minimum may be higher for competitive degrees. Please note our Bachelor of Laws does not accept TAFE/RTO qualifications for entry.
  • Previous university study with a GPA (Grade Point Average)
  • The STAT (Special Tertiary Admissions Test) as a part of special entry
  • Foundation Studies or a Diploma from UniSA College
  • Completion of four individual university subjects through Open Universities Australia (OUA)  
  • A Diploma through SAIBT

Was this answer helpful?